|| SQL for Data Analytics course in vadodara
|| SQL (Structured Query Language) is a programming language designed for managing data in a relational database. It’s been around since the 1970s and is the most common method of accessing data in databases today. SQL has a variety of functions that allow its users to read, manipulate, and change data. Though SQL is commonly used by engineers in software development, it’s also popular with data analysts for a few reasons:
- It’s semantically easy to understand and learn.
- Because it can be used to access large amounts of data directly where it’s stored, analysts don’t have to copy data into other applications.
- Compared to spreadsheet tools, data analysis done in SQL is easy to audit and replicate. For analysts, this means no more looking for the cell with the typo in the formula.
SQL is great for performing the types of aggregations that you might normally do in an Excel pivot table—sums, counts, minimums and maximums, etc.—but over much larger datasets and on multiple tables at the same time.
|| You will Learn:
- Knowledge of all the essential SQL commands
- Become proficient in SQL tools like GROUP BY, JOINS and Subqueries
- Become competent in using sorting and filtering commands in SQL
- Master SQL’s most popular string, mathematical and date-time functions
- Enhance the performance of your Database by using Views and Indexes
- Increase your efficiency by learning the best practices while writing SQL queries
- Relevant theoretical concepts also covered so that you excel in BI Job interviews and Viva.
- Solid understanding of SQL
|| Who this course is for:
- Working Professionals beginning their Data journey
- Anyone curious to master SQL from beginner to Advance in short span of time.
- Students about to join their first corporate job
- Just a PC with any web browser
0.00 average based on 0 ratings