|| Linux Administration course in vadodara
|| This course gives you the skills and information you need to pass the LFCS exam and work as a professional Linux system administrator
- How the the boot process works on Linux servers and what you can do to control it.
- The various types of messages generated by a Linux system, where they’re stored, and how to automatically prevent them from filling up your disks.
- Disk management, partitioning, and file system creation.
- Logical Volume Manager (LVM) – extending disk space without downtime, migrating data from one storage to another, and more.
- Managing Linux users and groups.
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
- Networking concepts that apply to system administration and specifically how to configure Linux network interfaces.
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors.
- How to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
- How to switch users and run processes as others.
- How to configure sudo.
- How to find and install software.
- Managing process and jobs.
- Linux shell scripting
- This course is designed to provide students with the necessary skills and abilities to work as a professional Linux system administrator. Students should have basic knowledge of Linux and its most common utilities and text editors.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings