|| Web Automation Testing Using Selenium course in Vadodara
|| Selenium is a free (open source) automated testing suite for web applications across different browsers and platforms. It is quite similar to HP Quick Test Pro (QTP now UFT) only that Selenium focuses on automating web-based applications. Testing done using Selenium tool is usually referred as Selenium Testing. Selenium is the most popular web browser automation tool and is an essential skill for both web developers, testers and quality professionals. Selenium automates browsers and if you can use selenium to create powerful scripts to run across systems and environments. You can also create powerful scripts for exploratory testing.
- Web application automation and test framework
- Mouse and keyboard action for automation
- Handling the actions which can be perform on the browser for automation
- Test Suite creation and execution them in sequence/parallel
- Continuous Integration
|| Our Course in Selenium covers the following
- Selenium Web Testing Basics – Learn to setup the system and learn about the web automation testing fundamentals.
- Selenium Web Elements – Learn how to use web elements in selenium web driver to quickly create powerful scripts.
- Selenium Automation Features – Learn all about the automation features required for generating robust test suites.
- Advance Features – Learn advance techniques and selenium use with Eclipse.
- TestNG – We also cover TestNg as part of this course. Learn to use this powerful framework in quick and easy steps
- Log4J and Other frameworks – Learn powerful testing frameworks like Log4J and Jenkins along with Selenium to complete your automation testing knowhow.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings