Please Read the Following Carefully
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, sell, create derivative works of, or otherwise alter or use any content, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever except as expressly authorized in this acceptable use policy and the Terms; (chances of confusion related to uploading and creating own course)
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, harmful, hateful, harassing, bullying, pornographic, threatening, racially or ethnically offensive or abusive, that would violate another person's rights (including their intellectual property rights), constitute or encourage a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any local, state, provincial, national or international law or regulation, or that is otherwise inappropriate or unlawful;
- Will not exploit the images of children or disclose personally identifiable information belonging to others;
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, or any junk mail, spam or any other form of solicitation;
- Will not upload, copy, distribute, share, or otherwise use content that contains or embodies software viruses, bugs or any other malicious computer code that is designed to interrupt, undermine, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or that is designed to perform functions on any software, hardware or equipment without the owner's express consent.
- Will not disclose your password or transfer your account to any third party, or allow any third party to access your account.
- Will not impersonate any person or entity.
- Will not access the Website and Service by any means other than through the interface provided by us for use in accessing the Website and Service. This includes not using or launching any automated system including, without limitation, any spider, robot, scraper, or offline reader, that accesses the Service in a way that sends more request messages to our servers in a given time period than a human reasonably can produce in the same time period.
- Will not interfere with or disrupt the Website, Service or servers or networks connected thereto, make the Service available over a network (other than our network) where it could be used by others, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- Will not use the Website or Service to artificially generate traffic or page links to a Website or for any other purpose not intended.
- Will not collect, harvest or store any personally identifiable information, including user account information, from us.
- Will not use the Website or Service in a way that has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- Will not translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Website or Service, in whole or in part.
- Will not circumvent, disable, violate or otherwise interfere with any security related feature of the Website or Service.
- Will not rent, lease, sublicense, transfer, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Website or Service (including, without limitation, your account information), use of the Service or access to the Service.
- Will not use the Service to harass or "stalk" anyone.
- Will not use your account for your own commercial purposes, except those expressly agreed to by us, by sublicensing any rights granted by the Terms or, in any way, sharing the benefit of your account with others. That is, your account is non-transferrable and may only be used by you.
- Will not upload content that exploits anyone in a sexual or violent manner or that solicits personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
- Will not use the Website or Service in any way that violates the Terms, or that aids, encourages, or purports to authorize anyone else to violate the terms of this policy.
- Will not employ misleading e-mail addresses or falsify information in any part of any communication;
- Will not upload, transmit, disseminate, post, store or post links to any content that:
Will not use threats or implications thereof.
- facilitates hacking or unauthorized access or use of data, systems, servers or networks including any attempt to probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, or to breach security or authentication measures;
- interferes with service to any user, system or network by using flooding techniques, overloading a system or a network, staging or broadcasting an attack, or any other means resulting in a crash of a host either deliberately or by negligence;
- infringes on, or contributes to any infringement of, any intellectual property, material protected by copyright, trade mark, patent, trade secret or proprietary right of any party;
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are bitonlinelearn.com. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to BIT, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
BIT does not take any responsibility for the content on other sites (except our partners and affiliates), that you may find when searching or accessing BIT products or services.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.USING BIT AT YOUR OWN RISK
We enable instructors and students to interact for teaching and learning. Like other platforms where people can post content and interact, some things can go wrong, and you use BIT at your own risk.
When you interact directly with a student or an instructor, you must be careful about the types of personal information that you share. While we restrict the types of information instructors may request from students, we do not control what students and instructors do with the information they obtain from other users on the platform. You should not share your email or other personal information about you for your safety. Students will never do any financial transactions or commitments with Instructor, BIT will not be responsible for such transactions and commitments.
We do not hire or employ instructors nor are we responsible or liable for any interactions involved between instructors and students. We are not liable for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of instructors or students.
When you use our Services, you will find links to other websites that we don’t own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of information about you. You should also read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.