|| CompTIA A+ 220-901 Training in Vadodara
|| This course is designed to prepare students for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 certification exam. The 220-901 certification exam is the first exam towards the CompTIA A+ Certification and covers PC hardware and peripherals, mobile device hardware, networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues. In this course students obtain the skills and knowledge required to assemble components based on customer requirements, install, configure and maintain devices, PCs and software for end users, understand the basics of networking and security/forensics, properly and safely diagnose, resolve and document common hardware and software issues while applying troubleshooting skills. Students will also be able to provide appropriate customer support; understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment.
- CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers the fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related hardware, and basic networking.
- CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers the skills required to install and configure PC operating systems, as well as configuring common features (e.g. network connectivity and email) for mobile operating systems Android and Apple iOS.
- As a CompTIA Partner,our course curriculum is either CAQC (CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum) or in the process of becoming CAQC, ensuring you receive the training and knowledge needed to succeed. According to CompTIA, A+ certifications are held by 900,000 IT professionals. This certification is a proven starting point to your career in IT – with whatever path you may choose.
|| Who this course is for:
- Anyone with basic computer user skills who is interested in obtaining a job as an IT professional or PC technician.
- Computer users – intense, enthusiasts
- Newcomers who want to develop a career in IT and tech support.
- Technicians / Professionals in tech support that need a recognized validation of their skills and experience
- IT Professionals outside tech support that need tech support skills and certification to advance their careers
- It is for anyone who wants an internationally recognized credential as a competent computer service professional.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings