Big Data Hadoop Live Project Training cover MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Oozie and Flume and work with Amazon EC2 for cluster setup, Spark framework and RDD, Scala and Spark SQL etc.
Big Data Hadoop Live Project Training is essential to understand the power of Big Data. The training introduces about Hadoop, MapReduce, and Hadoop Distributed File system (HDFS). It will drive you through the process of developing distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of computers and administering Hadoop. The participants will learn how to handle heterogeneous data coming from different sources. This data may be structured, unstructured, communication records, log files, audio files, pictures, and videos.
BIT’s Big Data Hadoop training program helps you master Big Data Hadoop Administration. The Big Data Hadoop professional training is designed to give you an in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop and Spark. In this hands-on Hadoop course, you will execute real-life, industry-based projects using Integrated Lab. Big Data is one of the accelerating and most promising fields, considering all the technologies available in the IT market today. In order to take benefit of these opportunities, you need a structured training with the latest curriculum as per current industry requirements and best practices. Besides strong theoretical understanding, you need to work on various real world big data projects using different Big Data and Hadoop tools as a part of solution strategy. Additionally, you need the guidance of a Hadoop expert who is currently working in the industry on real world Big Data projects and troubleshooting day to day challenges while implementing them.
Benefits of Big Data Hadoop:
· Hadoop is a storage platform that is highly scalable, as it can easily store and distribute very large datasets at a time on servers that could be operated in parallel.
· Hadoop is very cost-effective compared to traditional database-management systems.
· Hadoop manages data through clusters, thus providing a unique storage method based on distributed file systems. Hadoop’s unique feature of mapping data on the clusters provides a faster data processing.
· Hadoop enables enterprises to access and process data in a very easy way to generate the values required by the company, thereby providing the enterprises with the tools to get valuable insights from various types of data sources operating in parallel.
· One of the great advantages of Hadoop is its fault tolerance. This fault resistance is provided by replicating the data to another node in the cluster, thus in the event of a failure, the data from the replicated node can be used, thereby maintaining data consistency.
Developing a project in Big Data Hadoop gives you knowledge on:
· How to start and end a project
· Knowledge of client requirements.
· The risks involved in project development.
· Knowledge of the cost incurred for development.
· What is customer value and satisfaction?
· How the project’s goals are achieved.
Benefits of working on live projects:
· Students get an opportunity to know about problems faced by the industry.
· Group projects train students on how to work in a team.
· Students get knowledge about client interactions.
· Live projects develop student's communication skills.
· With exposure to live projects, students can easily answer questions in an interview.
Live projects are an emerging educational initiative. Organizations consider live projects as students experience and it adds value to your CV. We BIT provide you with ideal Big Data Hadoop Live projects training in Vadodara. We train you to create flawless projects and guide you on how to provide support for an ongoing project. Our experienced trainers teach you how to create and develop Big Data Hadoop projects using the step-by-step procedure.
Our live project covers all major features and functionalities of Big Data Hadoop Working on a live project improves your problem-solving skills. Our project will be useful to students who wish to build their careers in Big Data Hadoop. Our Training is associated with BIT INFOTECH Company.