|| R for Business Analytics course in Vadodara
|| Business Analytics with R or commonly known as ‘R Programming Language’ is an open-source programming language and a software environment designed by and for statisticians. … Thus, it is a popular language among mathematicians, statisticians, data miners, and also scientists to do data analysis.
|| You will Learn
- Chart absolute frequency, relative frequency, cumulative absolute frequency and cumulative relative frequency histograms.
- Approximate sample mean, sample median central tendency measures and sample standard deviation, sample variance, sample mean absolute deviation dispersion measures.
- Estimate sample skewness, sample kurtosis frequency distribution shape measures and samples correlation, samples covariance association measures.
- Define normal probability distribution, standard normal probability distribution and Student’s t probability distribution for several degrees of freedom alternatives.
- Evaluate probability distribution goodness of fit through Kolmogorov-Smirnov, Cramer-von Mises and Anderson Darling tests.
|| Who this course is for:
- Undergraduates or postgraduates who want to learn about business statistics using R statistical software.
- Academic researchers who wish to deepen their knowledge in applied statistics or quantitative finance.
- Business data scientists who desire to apply this knowledge in areas such as consumer analytics, finance, banking, health care, e-commerce or social media.
- R statistical software is required. Downloading instructions included.
- RStudio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) is recommended. Downloading instructions included.
- Practical example data and R script code files provided with the course.
- Prior basic R statistical software knowledge is useful but not required.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings