|| Excel with VBA course in Vadodara
|| VBA stands for Visual Basic for Applications an event-driven programming language from Microsoft that is now predominantly used with Microsoft office applications such as MSExcel, MS-Word, and MS-Access. It helps techies to build customized applications and solutions to enhance the capabilities of those applications. The advantage of this facility is that you NEED NOT have visual basic installed on our PC, however, installing Office will implicitly help in achieving the purpose. You can use VBA in all office versions, right from MS-Office 97 to MS-Office 2013 and also with any of the latest versions available. Among VBA, Excel VBA is the most popular. The advantage of using VBA is that you can build very powerful tools in MS Excel using linear programming.
|| You will Learn:
- Introduction to Excel worksheets, workbooks, and toolbar: Learn the basics of Excel and how to navigate a spreadsheet.
- Cells, Ranges, Tables, Worksheet operations: Navigate the spreadsheet and begin to change the way cells, ranges, and tables look and function.
- Intermediate Excel skills – Formatting cells and conditional formatting: Easily set rules and conditions for cells within the Excel worksheet, so you stay organized.
- Excel Formulas and Functions: Learn how to calculate complicated equations the easy way.
- Charts in Excel: Give your data a visual representation that is easier to understand and useful.
- Data Protection and Validation: Keep others from changing the cells in your worksheet through data protection and validation.
- Summarising in Excel using Pivot Tables: Quickly summarise, analyse, and sort your data with easy-to-use pivot tables.
- What-If Analysis: Explore a variety of different results by comparing two sets of data within the spreadsheet.
- Descriptive Statistics: Easily and quickly produce a summary of key statistics for any given data set through Excel functions.
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA): Become an advanced Excel wizard by writing your own programmed tasks directly in Excel to automate complicated tasks.
|| Who this course is for:
- The course has been developed for anyone who wants to learn MS Excel and VBA. And for even those who want to understand how Excel is used in Data Analytics
- Basic computer knowledge and Ms Excel
0.00 average based on 0 ratings