|| Machine Learning Data Engineer course in Vadodara
“Machine Learning”. He defined machine learning as – “Field of study that gives computers the capability to learn without being explicitly programmed”. In a very layman manner, Machine Learning (ML) can be explained as automating and improving the learning process of computers based on their experiences without being actually programmed i.e. without any human assistance. The process starts with feeding good quality data and then training our machines(computers) by building machine learning models using the data and different algorithms. The choice of algorithms depends on what type of data do we have and what kind of task we are trying to automate.
|| You will Learn:
- You’ll be familiar with many of the basic algorithms used in machine learning.
- You’ll have solid understanding of how Real world models are built using Python.
- You’ll know exactly what machine learning is and what it isn’t.
- You’ll be prepared for the machine learning questions on the Google Certified Data Engineering Exam.
|| Who this course is for:
- Data engineering students that need to learn the basics of machine learning for the Google Certified Data Engineering exam.
- Anyone interested in learning what machine learning is and why Python is the gold standard for building models.
- You should be familiar with any programming language.
- A basic understanding of the concepts of machine learning will be helpful but isn’t required.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings