ASP.net Core Live Project Training cover .NET Core, middleware, MVC pattern, html helpers, tag helpers, custom helpers, validation and custom validation, querying database using Entity Framework Core.
The Mastering ASP.net Core Live Project Training course is primarily designed for .NET
Beginner(s)/Professional(s) who want to learn how to develop modern cloud-based
app using ASP.NET Core. Evolution
of ASP.NET Core happened when ASP.NET Web Form and ASP.NET MVC was already
couple of years old in the industry. Even though ASP.NET Webform and ASP.NET
MVC available because of its age is considered to be very matured for web
application development, it is because of the popularity of ASP.NET Core
Framework and many exclusive features of ASP.NET Core that today it is
dominating over Web Forms and MVC are first choice for large sized enterprise
web application development.
ASP.NET Core is the latest release of Microsoft’s cross-platform version of its ASP.NET Web development framework. This ASP.NET Core Development training introduces attendees to ASP.NET Core development and teaches the skills necessary to design and build well-architected web and service-oriented applications that follow the MVC design pattern. BIT’s ASP.NET Core Training course begins with understanding MVC design pattern and applying various features of the ASP.NET Core framework to developing light weight and platform independent but large sized Web applications. The exclusivity of our ASP.NET Core training is on every topic and also has walkthroughs and sample programs for each and every module.
Benefits of ASP.Net Core:
· Fast - It is a lightweight, high-performance web framework.
· Integration of Modern UI Framework - ASP.NET Core support modern, a Client-side framework like AngularJs, ReactJs and React with Redux etc. ASP.NET framework supports client-side framework templates like AngularJs, ReactJs and React with Redux etc.
· Hosting - It has the ability to host on IIS, Apache, Docker or Self Hosting.
· Cross Platform - ASP.NET Core web application can run on Windows, Mac, Linux development tools.
· Support Built-In Dependency Injection - It supports built-in Dependency Injection.
· Supports Modular - It support modular HTTP request.
· Open-Source - It is an open-source and community-focused web framework.
· Side-by-side app versioning - ASP.NET Core runs on .NET Core which supports the simultaneous running of multiple versions of applications.
· A unified story for building web UI and web APIs.
Developing a project in ASP.Net Core gives you knowledge on:
· How to start and end a project
· Knowledge of client requirements.
· The risks involved in project development.
· Knowledge of the cost incurred for development.
· What is customer value and satisfaction?
· How the project’s goals are achieved.
Benefits of working on live projects:
· Students get an opportunity to know about problems faced by the industry.
· Group projects train students on how to work in a team.
· Students get knowledge about client interactions.
· Live projects develop student's communication skills.
· With exposure to live projects, students can easily answer questions in an interview.
Live projects are an emerging educational initiative. Organizations consider live projects as students experience and it adds value to your CV. We BIT provide you with ideal ASP.Net Core Live projects training in Vadodara. We train you to create flawless projects and guide you on how to provide support for an ongoing project. Our experienced trainers teach you how to create and develop ASP.Net Core projects using the step-by-step procedure.
Our live project covers all major features and functionalities of ASP.Net. Core Working on a live project improves your problem-solving skills. Our project will be useful to students who wish to build their careers in ASP.Net. Core. Our Training is associated with BIT INFOTECH Company.