Why Artificial Intelligence is in High Demand Right Now !!!!
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is when a machine mimics the cognitive functions that humans associate with other human minds, such as learning and problem solving, reasoning, problem solving, Knowledge representation social intelligence and general intelligence .
Artificial intelligence is a growing field in today’s industry. Employer demand for AI positions has increased in the past years and many titles like machine learning engineer, data scientist are few among the many in-demand AI jobs. AI skills automate repetitive learning and discovery through data
Automating process involves employing artificial intelligence platforms that can support the digitization process and deliver the same or better results that human being would have achieved.
Many tools are used in AI, including versions of search and mathematical optimization, logic, methods based on probability and economics.
AI platforms is defined as some sort of hardware architecture or software framework (including application frameworks),that allows software to run.
Verticals: Domains which are targeting Artificial Intelligence are mentioned below:
- Medicine: including interpretation of medical images, diagnosis, expert systems to aid GPS, monitoring, and control in intensive care units, the design of prosthetic, a design of drugs.
- Robotics: including vision, motor control, learning, planning, linguistic communication, cooperative behavior.
- Engineering: fault diagnosis, intelligent control systems, intelligent manufacturing systems, intelligent design aids, integrated systems for sales, design, production, maintenance, expert configuration tools (e.g. ensuring sales staff don’t sell a system that won’t work.
- Information Management: this includes the use of AI in data mining, web crawling, email filtering, etc. For example, a company in California uses AI to help retailers mine for consumer data by sifting through the ages, postcodes, and buying habits of people who buy goods over the internet. Google is a set of applied artificial intelligence platforms, which are able to ‘learn’.
- Space: control of space vehicles and autonomous robots too far from earth to be directly manipulated by humans on earth, because of transmission delays. Nasa uses AI to help plan and schedule space shuttle maintenance.
- Military Activities: this may be the area in which most funds have been spent. It is also not easy to learn about the details.
- Marketing: AI is being used to develop more targeted, relevant, and timely marketing programs to increase customer attrition rates.
Top 5 Careers in Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning Engineer: median salary of $114,856
- Data Scientist: median salary of $120,931
- Business Intelligence Developer: median salary of $92,278
- Research Scientist: median salary of $99,809
- Big Data Engineer/Architect: median salary of $151,307
Date : – 20th ,March,2020
Time :- 5:00 – 6:00 PM
Venues: – B-208, Manubhai Tower, Opp. M.S, University Sayajigunj, Vadodara
Contact: – +91-7990620456
Book Your Seat: – Click Here