|| Complete Tableau course in vadodara
|| Tableau is a powerful and fastest growing data visualization tool used in the Business Intelligence Industry. It helps in simplifying raw data into the very easily understandable format.Data analysis is very fast with Tableau and the visualizations created are in the form of dashboards and worksheets. The data that is created using Tableau can be understood by professional at any level in an organization. It even allows a non-technical user to create a customized dashboard.
|| You will Learn:
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot, and graph using a Tableau Public, a free version of the market leading visualization tool.
- Combine multiple data sources using joins, blends, and unions.
- Create bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs.
- Create calculated fields with conditional logic.
- Map your data to quickly detect geographic variation.
- Create a dynamic dashboard combining multiple worksheets.
- Create trendlines and understand the relevant statistical metrics such as p-value and R-squared.
- Create forecasts with prediction intervals, accounting for seasonal variability.
- Take two full-length practice exams for the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam.
- Use publicly available data to create visualizations on topics that interest you – anything from the economy to the Olympics.
|| Who this course is for:
- This Tableau course is meant for those who are looking to move forward in their career by building skills in data science and data visualization.
- Students who wish to prepare for the Tableau Certified Associate certification exam.
- This course is not intended for experienced Tableau users.
- Familiarity with Excel is helpful, but not required.
- You should have access to a computer running Mac or Windows. The course will show you how to download and install the Tableau software.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings