Mongo DB Live Project Training will help you master the leading document-oriented NoSQL database, MongoDB Architecture, CRUD, Schema Design, Data Modelling and Indexing using real-life case studies.
MongoDB, developed by MongoDB Inc., is a cross-platform database program. It is categorized as a NoSQL database program which stores data in JSON-like documents. A document is a set of key-value pairs defined by a schema which defines how the data is structured and organized in a database. A group of documents makes up a collection, and documents within the same collection can have different schema. This is referred to as dynamic schema. The collections are stored physically in a MongoDB database.
Benefits of MongoDB:
· MongoDB is very easy to install and setup the MongoDB.
· The very basic feature of MongoDB is that it is a schema-less database. No schema migrations anymore. Since MongoDB is schema-free, your code defines your schema.
· The ability to derive a document-based data model is one of the most attractive advantages of MongoDB. Because, the way it stores the data in the form of BSON (Binary JSON), ruby hashes etc, helps to store the data in a very rich way while being capable of holding arrays and other documents.
· The document query language supported by MongoDB plays a vital role in supporting dynamic queries.
· Very easy to scale.
· Due to the structuring (BSON format - key value pair) way of the data in MongoDB, no complex joins are needed.
· Performance tuning is absolutely easy compared to any relational databases.
· No need of mapping the application objects to the data objects.
· Enables faster access of the data due to its nature of using the internal memory for the storage.
· Since, it is a NOSQL database, then it is obviously secure because no sql injection can be made.
· MongoDB can also be used as a file system, which helps in easier way of load balancing.
· MongoDB supports, the search by regex and fields as well.
· MongoDB can be run as windows service as well.
· Good amount of documentation is available.
· MongoDB does not require a VM to be run.
· MongoDB follows regular release cycle of its newer versions.
Developing a project in MongoDB gives you knowledge on:
· How to start and end a project
· Knowledge of client requirements.
· The risks involved in project development.
· Knowledge of the cost incurred for development.
· What is customer value and satisfaction?
· How the project’s goals are achieved.
Benefits of working on live projects:
· Students get an opportunity to know about problems faced by the industry.
· Group projects train students on how to work in a team.
· Students get knowledge about client interactions.
· Live projects develop student's communication skills.
· With exposure to live projects, students can easily answer questions in an interview.
Live projects are an emerging educational initiative. Organizations consider live projects as students experience and it adds value to your CV.
We BIT provide you with ideal MongoDB Live projects training in Vadodara. We train you to create flawless projects and guide you on how to provide support for an ongoing project. Our experienced trainers teach you how to create and develop MongoDB projects using the step-by-step procedure.
Our live project covers all major features and functionalities of MongoDB. Working on a live project improves your problem-solving skills. Our project will be useful to students who wish to build their careers in MongoDB. Our Training is associated with BIT INFOTECH Company.