Raspberry Pi Live Project Training will help you to become an IoT Developer. It will hone your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge on IoT.
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing, and to learn how to program in languages like Scratch and Python. It’s capable of doing everything you’d expect a desktop computer to do, from browsing the internet and playing high-definition video, to making spreadsheets, word-processing, and playing games.
Benefits of Raspberry Pi:
· Very low power - average current app. 0.5 A
· Low thermal output - can be embedded in robots and the like with little thermal issue.
· 64bit 1.4GHz ARM processor
· Runs full-featured Linux OS with Lightweight Desktop
· Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0, CSI Camera Interface, onboard WiFi, BlueTooth 4.2
· 40 channel General Purpose Digital IO
· 1080p Video (Broadcom VideoCore 4)
· 1 Gb Ram on board
· Micro SD removable storage
Developing a project in Raspberry Pi gives you knowledge on:
· How to start and end a project
· Knowledge of client requirements.
· The risks involved in project development.
· Knowledge of the cost incurred for development.
· What is customer value and satisfaction?
· How the project’s goals are achieved.
Benefits of working on live projects:
· Students get an opportunity to know about problems faced by the industry.
· Group projects train students on how to work in a team.
· Students get knowledge about client interactions.
· Live projects develop student's communication skills.
· With exposure to live projects, students can easily answer questions in an interview.
Live projects are an emerging educational initiative. Organizations consider live projects as students experience and it adds value to your CV. We BIT provide you with ideal Raspberry Pi Live projects training in Vadodara. We train you to create flawless projects and guide you on how to provide support for an ongoing project. Our experienced trainers teach you how to create and develop Raspberry Pi projects using the step-by-step procedure.
Our live project covers all major features and functionalities of Raspberry Pi. Working on a live project improves your problem-solving skills. Our project will be useful to students who wish to build their careers in Raspberry Pi. Our Training is associated with BIT INFOTECH Company.